Thursday, April 28, 2011

First week at Weight Watchers. Ate 89 points on Easter still lost 6 Pounds Yay GOD!

I call it a miracle.


This was my first week and yes I took my shoes off to weigh in this time so that might have been 2 of the pounds lol!!!

but that still leaves 4 that were lost... AMAZING!!! YAY GOD!!!



So the goal was to TRACK POINTS... I did it on computer :) Made the goal!!!

Oh my Oh my I was shocked at how many points I ate!!!! :(

and so thankful for the exercise points to work them off!!!!!!!!!!!!

thankful for the 49 extra points toooo.

Ate out twice and still lost weight... wow it was a miracle.

Even ate the chips at the Mexican Food place...



God has helped me loose 100 pounds in two years saying this prayer...

"God in your Mighty Power please help me have the desire to eat what you want me to and exercise the way you want me too!"



Then a couple months ago I started putting pounds back on and I was like NO NO NO OH NO not again. I have yoy yoy lost weight before and I sooooooooooooo did not want to do this again. so I prayed for BALANCE and also a place to encourage others and my sister said, "You need to go back to weight watchers! 20 years ago you became a lifetime member and inspired so many people!" Go back and become a leader after you loose that LAST 45 pounds and KEEP IT OFF!!!



Walking through that door was HARD... Facing the scale was HARD... Sitting in the meeting and wondering if people were judging me was HARD... even thinking about learning the program AGAIN was HARD but the funny thing was all those fears were releaved within mins of walking in. The price was reasonable, facing the scale was a relief actually, the people were NICE, and the program was honestly easier to figure out than ever before! The points tracker was AWESOME! NOW IF they would only invent a way to balance my check book with as much fun as the points tracker is ..... that would be another miracle.... lol :)



I'm HOME :) I feel I am at home with the community and look forward to learning, growing and encouragin each other with my weight watchers family :)



No comments:

Post a Comment