Tuesday, February 8, 2011


Hi! Everyone

We are on the countdown now.

8 more swim, bike, and run classes

14 days until the next half Marathon

22 days until the next Ultra Marathon, 31 miles! Yes I'm scared!

and only 47 days left to raise the other 75% of the goal! Yes I'm trusting God!

64 days until God in me will swim 1.2 miles, bike 56 miles, and run 13.1 miles back to back to raise money for the fight against cancer! Yes I know ONLY God in me can accomplish this.

Praying for a corporate sponsor if God ever calls me to do this again :)

"Fear not, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed. I am your God, I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with my victorious right hand." Isaiah 41:10

Praying you feel God with you, strengthen you, and helping you today!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan,
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your encouraging words! I appreciate your prayers! Isn't the bloggy world crazy how many people you can just stumble upon...I could spend so much time reading blogs!!! Now I need to see who you are! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete