Thursday, January 27, 2011





The Towel now wraps around me!
Jan 26, 2011 by Susan Middleton-Mathis
Today I am Praising God that the towel now wraps around me! Took TWO years to feel brave enough to take off my clothes in the gym shower and wrap the towel around me to get to the dressing room. I would shower in my swim suite and dry off with the suite still on and then wrap the towel around me - swim suite and all. It's a little thing but it means a lot. If YOU are in this place today... know that you are not alone - I was there and most of God is there... Is it doable yes... You can DO IT! Believe and Achieve!
Praising God for prayers that got me off the couch, into exercising and eating better just two short years ago when I found out I had a heart condition. Yep this is me at 240lbs. God is amazing! He in me has lost 90 lbs - God help me keep praying "Give me the desire to eat what you want me to Lord and to exercise in the way you want me to Lord" To God be the Glory - Great things HE did!!! He loves to help us all :) YAY GOD! He did it in me and He can do it in you!

No comments:

Post a Comment